Monterey BT 16oz concentrate is a Biological Insecticide in a concentrated form.
- Controls Worms & Caterpillars on Fruits, Vegetables, Ornamentals & Shade Trees in and around the Home Garden
- Use on vegetables that are susceptible to caterpillars such as brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage, broccoli and more
OMRI Listed for organic gardening
- Monterey B.t. should be applied when worms or caterpillars are first noticed, then repeated at five 5-7 day intervals while they are active.
- It should be applied more frequently to control heavy infestations.
- Monterey B.t. should be applied thoroughly to top and bottom of foliage, and reapplied after heavy rains.
- Monterey B.t. must be eaten by worms or caterpillars to be effective. After ingesting the insecticide, they immediately stop feeding, though they may otherwise appear to be unaffected for several days.
- May be applied up to and on the day of harvest.